A canva email signature may seem like just a fancy font to add to your emails but they are actually much more essential. When it comes to communication, especially for companies and brands, it is important to stand out and properly convey your message. A canva email signature customizes and personalizes your emails in a way that reminds people of you or your brand. The extra bit of effort goes a long way for customers as well, as they make sure to check out what you have to offer sooner or later. In this guide, we will give you the best tips on the canva email signature and how to best use them to create a lasting impression.
5 Tips to Create Professional Email Signature in Canva
1. Keep it Concise
When we mention concise or short, it rather means that you should keep the content quantity balanced on your email signature. An email signature that is too long won’t be read and keeping it too short makes it meaningless. Ideally, you’d want to include important information such as your contact, which means social media or contact numbers, and necessary company information. Make sure that you don’t include information that is either redundant or unnecessary. For example, it would be a waste of space to write down your email address in your email signature because the recipient already knows it. Unnecessary info is something that the customer doesn’t need to know.
2. Use Personal Photo or Company Logo
One of the most important and initial tasks that any individual, company, or brand must do is establish a level of trust and transparency. It is a given that we are all visual beings, which means having your true face in the email signature, profile picture, etc. makes a huge difference. This simple act creates authenticity, which is essential in the digital world. If your pictures lack in quality, you can remedy that by making use of expert tools such as the AI image upscaler and the unblur image tool. In your email signature template canva, make sure to keep this feature consistent. Authentic photos will make your customers much more likely to engage with you and eventually make business.
3. Include Personal and Business Details
Adding your personal or business details can benefit you in multiple indirect ways. When it comes to your regular customers or clients, there is a high chance that they already know much about you or your business. However, these details can be advantageous for the times your email reaches potential customers and clients. Make sure to not crowd your email signature with all the details but only focus on keywords and main details of your business. Potential customers will definitely be interested to learn more about your services if those services align with their wants and needs. This is surely going to create more traffic and leads, even if not sales for now.
4. Include Contact Information
This may come across as a no-brainer but it is a crucial point to remember regardless. When your email does manage to interest the reader, one of the first steps that they will take is to reach your website or contact. You must include contact information in your email signature in canva and everywhere else because once the potential customer backs out of the page, there is little chance that they will come back.
Not to mention that leading them towards your contact or a website increases the possibility of them getting interested in more business than expected. Including contact information allows for the next step in the sales process to happen.
5. Include Social Media Icons and Links
Not only do those social media icons look really good and creative, they also give off a professional feel to every user. Social media icons and links make you or your brand look engaging and active, which is always a positive in the customer’s mind. Not to mention that these links help you convey your message through multiple different platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
Another great advantage of these icons is that they are actually links embedded in small icons, making them space efficient. Instead of long lines, you are taking the customer through a visual journey about your brand.
How to use Canva email signature?
In a few steps, we will see how to create email signature in Canva.
1. First, to create an email signature canva, head over to the website with this link and click on the Create a Design button. You will see a menu to enter custom dimensions. Keep the dimensions 600 x 200 px and proceed ahead.
2. Click on the Elements option located on the left side bar with all the other functions. From Elements, click on Frames and choose the circle shape, which is the first option. You can use other Frames shapes but the circle works the best.
3. Go to the Uploads tab on the left and use the function to upload an image, ideally yours or your company photo. Drag the photo into the circle frame in the editor.
4. Now use the Text tab on the sidebar to include textboxes. You can set them as different headers, fonts, sizes, etc in accordance with the data you want in your canva email signature. Place them besides your photo and type in the data to get a better idea of how your canva email signature should look like.
5. Go to Elements again but this time, use the search bar to find social media icons such as Instagram, LinkedIn, or any other social media you want to link. Simply drag them in the editor and place them where you’d like. Tap on the Link option and add the link.
A Canva email signature can give a significant boost to your business and brand and the best thing is that making a canva email signature doesn’t really take much time or expertise anyway. Especially with this guide, you can now create an email signature that captures everyone’s attention and is completely free. Make sure to include high quality images in your email signature. You can do that by using AI based image enhancement tools like VanceAI Image Enlarger and VanceAI Image Sharpener. Another good practice is to keep experimenting with email signatures. Make multiple different versions and use them to see how they perform.