Pixelated pictures instantly turn off the viewer, especially when you can easily depixelate image by investing a few minutes on a good image editing and enhancing application. In most cases, the cause of a pixelated image is the fact that its resolutions have been dragged on to be bigger than optimal. This makes the pixels that fill an image to cover more area than they are supposed to. We will share a list of ten great product applications that can depixelate image in a way that doesn’t sacrifice quality for size. Also, a guide on how to depixelate an image with the mentioned tools.
Depixelate Image Online with 10 Best Tools
1. AI Super HD – Vance AI
Price: You can access and use this image enhancer online application three times for free. The paid plans start from $9.90 per month with 200 credits.
Vance AI is one of the popular online image editing tools that you can get for basically any kind of image editing and enhancing. You can remove background, convert selfie to sketch, unpixelate photos, etc. They also offer special workflows like AI Super HD that are catered to specific tasks. The AI Super HD workflow is specifically designed to unpixelate image in the best way. Not to mention that users can get their results automatically, without manual editing.
How to depixelate an image with Vance AI?
1. Click on this photo enhancer link to access the main website and scroll below to click on the AI Super HD option.
2. Use the upload box to select an image or upload or drop an image onto it. After that, click on Start to Process to initiate image processing.
3. Go to Processed when you see the notification then click on Preview on the right of the image. After that, use the Download Image button to save the image.
Price: You can unblur image online with this tool with the three image credits you receive for free. You will have to purchase a paid plan starting from $9.90/mo for more credits.
This is another online image enhancing and sharpening tool from Vance AI that makes use of AI and Deep Learning techniques to get rid of impurities in the image such as blurs, pixels, image noise, etc. All you need to do again is simply upload an image and make the necessary settings, if preferred. The tool will automatically process the image and produce the result in a few seconds.
How to unpixelate a picture with Vance AI Image Sharpener?
1. You can unblur image by using this link and clicking on Upload Image to get started.
2. This will open up the Workspace. Use the upload tool to select an image or drop an image for upload. Click on Start to Process.
3. Now go to Processed > Preview. Use the Download Image option to save the image.
Follow these steps if you want to know how to make a blurry picture clear online.
Price: You can depixelate image for free with this online image enhancement application.
Image Upscaler is a really great tool to have in hand if you want to enhance images really quickly and with decent results. This tool also allows you to enlarge image resolutions up to 2 times the original. This tool makes use of AI technology too, so you can expect results to be really good.
How to depixelate an image with Image-Upscaler.com?
1. Use the link given in the header of the section and you will see the upload space which works in a similar manner to Vance AI.
2. Upload an image and use the Start to Process tab to proceed with processing.
3. Use the Download Image option to save the image.
Also read: Top 5 AI Image Denoiser Tools for Photographers.
Price: PineTools is a free to use tool to depixelate image online.
This is a fairly straightforward application to use. Other than that, the website hosts a wide variety of different image editing features for users to try, such as invert colors, darken image, change brightness and contrast, and more. You can use all of these features to further enhance your pictures for free. When it comes to unpixelating pictures, you can choose the intensity of it and the size of the mask beforehand.
How to depixelate an image with Pinetools?
1. You can depixelate image online by clicking on the link given and uploading an image using the button.
2. After you have uploaded an image, click on the Sharpen button below to initiate.
3. Save the image using the download button.
Price: You can depixelate images for absolutely free with this online image editing tool.
Lunapic is one of the most popular online image editors you will find and for good reason. This editor is as comprehensive as most image editing dedicated software applications and provides great performance in the majority of the cases. You can upload an image and get automatic results. Not to mention that this editor has a bunch of other image editing features such as background tool, watermark tool, etc.
How to depixelate an image with Lunapic?
1. First, use the link given to access the website. The link will take you straight into the Super Resolution feature.
2. There, use the upload function or the textbox to paste the image URL and start the processing.
3. Save the image by using the right-click on the image.
Price: Let’s Enhance offers up to five free image credits to depixelate image. After that, the minimum cost plan goes at $9 per month with 100 credits.
Let’s Enhance is another one of the AI based image processing tools that can deliver results quickly without sacrificing much on image quality. While it doesn’t have as many features as Vance AI or Lunapic, it does well with whichever feature it offers.
How to unpixelate a picture with Let’s Enhance?
1. Use the link to access the website and get the free account. Click on Try for Free.
2. Upload an image and wait till the tool processes the image.
3. Use the Download option to save the image.
Price: This is a free to use online tool.
ImageUpscaler is an automatic image enhancing tool online that works similar to the other Image Upscaler application on this list, in the sense that both are direct tools without too many features. Although, this website does have a few other image editing features such as background removal, image enhancer, JPEG artifacts remover, etc.
How to unpixelate a picture with ImageUpscaler.com?
1. Access the website using this link and click on the upload button in green.
2. Upload image and click on Upscale image.
3. Save the image using the download button.
Price: This is a free to use tool to depixelate image.
The advantage of BigJPG is that it has higher compatibility than other tools, comparatively. This tool not only works online on browsers but it also works as an application on Windows, iOS, and Android devices. Moreover, they offer an extra layer of security with your images by deleting them after 15 days of upload. It is an automatic tool, hence no need to think about how to unpixelate a picture.
How to unpixelate a picture with Bigjpg?
1. Use the link to access the website and click on Select Images to upload.
2. You will see a bar which displays the progress of image enhancement.
3. Use the download option to save the image.
Price: You will receive up to 8 image credits for free, after which, you will need to pay a minimum of $9 per month for 100 credits.
This is an AI based image editing tool as well, which provides swift results with good quality. Similar to Vance AI, this online application offers other image editing and enhancing features like AI Face Retouch, AI Image Enhancer, Background Remover, and more.
How to depixelate an image with Imglarger.com?
1. Access the website through the link and upload an image.
2. You will see a bar appear below, just like in the BigJPG tool, as it displays the progress made.
3. Click on the download option to save the image on your device.
Price: You can depixelate image with this online image editing tool’s paid option or free trial.
Fotor is yet another popular online tool which is reliable and delivers good results consistently though it has a tendency to be buggy sometimes. Aside from the unpixelating feature, Fotor offers a lot of editing options. You can use the AI feature to auto-enhance images, add text over them, change color, and more. This is all done over a simple to follow UI design.
How to depixelate an image with Fotor?
1. Select an image after you open the Fotor editor with the link.
2. Use the auto-enhance feature by just clicking on it.
3. Use the export option on the top-right to save your work.
How to depixelate an image in Photoshop?
1. Once you have the software application ready, launch it and use the File tab on the top left to open the image in the software. Add a layer on it from the Layer tab and increase Image Size from the Image tab.
2. Go to the Filter tab and search for the Noise option. Drag the cursor and select the Reduce Noise option. Use the settings in the box to set the noise as per your requirements.
3. Convert the image to a Smart Object by right-clicking on the image. Then, go to Filter again, move to Sharpen and click on Unsharp Mask. Make changes and save the project.
This list of ten online and offline image editing applications can be your perfect guide to selecting precisely which tool you want to use to depixelate image. Given that a high number of these applications not only offer image sharpening features but other features like text overlays, background removal, etc as well, you can find a great, long-term deal. Tools like Lunapic and Vance AI do offer much more than unpixelating images. On the other hand, Image Upscaler is a great choice if you want to depixelate image exclusively and for absolutely free. Moreover, most of these tools are automatic and really simple to use. Simply upload an image and wait for the results. Also read: How to Enhance Photo Resolution with Best 4 Ways.
1. How to depixelate an image online?
You can know how to depixelate an image for free online quite easily by following the guides provided for each image editing tool in this list. As users, you only have to worry about the uploading of an image. You can use the link given above to access the tool and use the upload options to get the image out. Once you have done that, the tool will automatically process the image. You can then download it there itself.
2. What is the best tool to unpixelate image?
If you are looking for an automatic result that is also really high quality, then consider Vance AI tools such as AI Image Sharpener and AI Super HD algorithm. Other than these two, Lunapic is also a great choice as it is a well-known online image editor which has delivered consistently. It is also an automatic tool but it still offers enough manual editing options for users.